Tuesday, March 31, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I love reading about everyone's favorite things on blogs, so I decided to share a list of my 10 favorite things of the moment. I'd love to hear about yours!

1. Wee Squeak Shoes: Emma loves them because they squeak when she walks, and I love them because the squeaker comes out when I want it to! They are reasonably priced, super cute, and supportive. Check them out at http://www.wesqueak.net/.
2. Kid Puzzles.com: They have a variety of really cute personalized (and non-personalized) handmade puzzles. Emma has the farm one below, and we play with it every day. She knows where all of the animals go, and even knows how to spell her name! http://www.kidpuzzles.com/

3. Monaco Pictures: This place has revolutionized my movie-wathcing! Since it came to Huntsville last year, I've become a movie theatre snob!! Brian and I like their Prive section which is 21 and over with recliner seating, made-to-order food, and cocktails. You even get to choose your own seats. I only wish we could get there more often!

4. Ann Taylor Loft: I love their clothes. They are cute and affordable, AND they come in petites! Best of all they have the Loft loves Teachers program, so I never have to pay full price for my clothes.
5. I See Me books: Emma has My Very Own Fairy Tale and My Very Own Name. The books spell out their names and mention their birthday in the story. Emma loves reading about herself! http://www.iseeme.com/
6. Gymboree: Need I say anymore! I love this place and have spent an overwhelming amount of money there in the past two years. They have cute, affordable, durable clothes. They are perfect for playwear! AND they have the best sales!!

7. Car DVD players: I always said I'd never let my child watch DVDs in the car UNTIL I had a child :) Our car DVD player has allowed us to take many road trips in perfect peace...as long as you can stomach the sound of Dora! Without it, we may never be able to leave the house!

8. Crystal Light on the Go: This is the only way I can get my 8 glasses of water a day. I'm not naturally a "water lover", so this helps me gulp it down. My favorite flavor is Raspberry Lemonade.
9. Seda Candles: These are the BEST candles. A little pricey, but well worth it. Burn it for an hour or two and your house smells great for days! My favorite scent is Japanese Quince.

10. Bridge Street Towne Centre: Our new mall in Huntsville. It's going to get me in trouble one of these days. Great shopping, great dining, and the aforementioned Monaco Theatre. They also have a fabulous Bridge Street Buddies program for kids.


1 comment:

lsnellings said...

The Loft is one of my favorite places too!