Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm a BIG kid!

What happened to my baby? Every day brings new revelations that my baby is, well, no longer a baby.

1. Emma is potty-training right now (her choice)...and doing a very good job at it. For the past two weeks, she has only had a couple of accidents a day. Considering that she is only 19 months old, that's pretty good! Her motivating factor is getting to wear her Dora and Elmo panties that I bought her. She's getting close!
2. She stayed with Mimi and Mack for two days last week, and she loved her toddler bed there so much we decided to convert her crib to a toddler bed last night. She jumped up and down on it yelling "my bed, my bed!" I've never seen someone get so excited about a bed :)





2 comments:

lsnellings said...

Don't they grow up so fast!

Kelly Jones said...

Too fast! I wish she'd slow down a little :)