Friday, March 27, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

My child LOVES Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is one of her favorite cartoons...the other two include Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer. Anyway, my mom, Mimi, took us to see Disney Playhouse Live tonight, and Emma loved it. I thought she was going to explode with excitement when Mickey Mouse first came on stage! She got to dance the Hot Dog dance which made her day, and we even took a Handy Manny doll home with us. I'm not sure who gets more excited about taking Emma places like this...Emma or me...or Mimi :) Enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Hopefully they will come back next year. Tillie Ann loves the hot dog dance. Too cute. :)

The Reeds said...

Cute! I love the pigtails:)

Unknown said...

Emmaline's favorite "character" is Barney, by far, but she likes the Hot Dog song too. She hasn't started liking tv that doesn't involve song and dance yet. But I expect Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Dora will be top of the list when she does.

Unknown said...

Hey- Michael, above, is me Lauren. I don't have a google acct. so I just use his.

Lisa said...

Love the pictures! I took Ansley to this same show when she was about 19 months old. She LOVED it! It was her first "production" to go to! Has Emma gotten into The Wiggles??!?!? Well, after Mickey Mouse, Ansley started getting obsessed with the weirdo Wiggles. So, Brett took her to that "production" :) It is so fun to see all the kids get so excited. Do ya remember getting that excited? Ha ! :)

Amanda said...

It looks like Emma had so much fun! We saw Sesame Street Live back in Jan. and Bob the Builder's coming in June! Bryan's just as excited as Anna! :0)