Monday, March 9, 2009

A break...

Thursday, my mom came over and picked up Emma for her to stay a couple of days in Fort Payne. Brian and I hadn’t had a real date since our anniversary in December. Even though we missed the Emster, we had fun for a couple of nights being Kelly and Brian instead of Mommy and Daddy. Friday night, we went shopping, ate at Conner’s Steakhouse…yummy…and watched Taken. (After that movie, I’ll never let Emma go on vacation without us!) It was fun getting all “pretty-ed” up for my husband and spending a night out on the town. Nights like those are so good for us. We were like teenagers all over again! And, of course, Emma loved being spoiled rotten by her four grandparents and four great-grandparents! She always comes home with twice as much stuff as I sent with her :)

I also wanted to share a few photos of Saturday and Sunday when I picked up Emma in FP.

Dora backpack & shades

Picking Mimi's flowers

Petting "Shebby" (Shelby)

No comments: