Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun News!

I have some very exciting news to share...I'm pregnant! Baby #2 is due December 27, 2009. Brian, Emma, and I are very excited about this new addition to our family. I am about 9 1/2 weeks pregnant now, so I would like to ask for your prayers that this will be a healthy pregnancy and baby. I had blood pressure issues with Emma, so I am hoping to avoid that this time around. My morning (actually all day) sickness has been a little hard considering I have an almost 2 year old this time around, but I continue to remind myself that the nausea is actually a good sign. I'll keep you updated as the pregnancy progresses...we look forward to meeting him or her just in time for Christmas :)

3 comments:

lsnellings said...

Congratulations Kelly! That is wonderful news!

Chandler said...

Congratulations! I know you are so thrilled to have another little blessing in your life. I will pray for a healthy baby/pregnancy!

Anna said...

Oh My goodness!! I am so happy for you. I just now read this!! I'll be prayinh.